Tuesday, May 30, 2017

All it can be...


MudLOVE Be Still band, Kisii Ethiopian prayer bead bracelets, Skar Designs Jewelry white bead bracelets, casual outfit, embroidered tunic

I'm going to get real here for a hot minute: life has just not been going according to plan.  I know that life, by nature, doesn't go to plan, but I am, by nature, a planner, so I still like to try to anticipate what's going to come at me next.  I haven't been doing such an awesome job of it and I keep getting pushed down.  It's put a big damper on my mood over the last few weeks, but I'm trying to keep my head above water.  

I'm trying to look for the good.  Today, the good things are: this awesome outfit (a surprise gift from my daddy), sunshine, and coffee.  

Sometimes that's all it can be! 







2 comments:

  1. Love these pics!Thanks for featuring our bracelets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog with a comment! ;oD

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ReplyDelete